We guarantee our labor and materials
Doing good business means treating customers and business partners with the respect and care you treat yourself! This is why Pro Painters offers a warranty for any paint project we do – residential or commercial. It?s not just a paint job at Pro Painters. It?s a chance to give someone exactly what they want!
PRO PAINTERS LIMITED WARRANTY
Pro Painters offers a five (5) year labor and materials limited warranty on all residential work and one (1) year labor and materials limited warranty on all commercial work. This warranty is non-transferable and will go into effect upon completion of the project. For this warranty to be considered valid, you must:
- Pay the full contract price
- Retain a copy of the original contract
- Retain evidence of payment of the full contract price and
- Make the property accessible to Pro Painters to perform the repairs
This warranty is limited and, as such, does not cover:
Any damage caused by:
- Normal wear and tear
- Normal fading due to time or weather
- Structural defects
- Settling or movement
- Peeling of layers of paint existing prior to the work performed by Pro Painters
- Moisture content of the substrate
- Abrasion, mechanical damage, abrasive cleaning, abuse, or damage resulting from the use of chemicals or cleaning agents or exposure to harmful solids, liquids, or gasses
- Acts of God
- Extreme weather conditions
- Abnormal use or misuse
- Negligence or
- Any other similar causes beyond the control of Pro Painters
Any work where Pro Painters did not supply the paint or other materials; any work which was not performed by Pro Painters; varnished surfaces; surfaces made of, or containing, galvanized metal; repairs to horizontal surfaces or any surface that, by virtue of its design permits moisture to collect, including, but not limited to:
- Roofs and
- Wood gutters
Exact paint match as environmental conditions will affect the color and finish of all paints over time; bleeding caused by knots, rust, or cedar; cracks in drywall, plaster, or wood; or peeling, blistering, or chipping where they are caused by mill-glazing from smooth cedar.
Repairs under this limited warranty will be limited to only the specific areas where peeling, blistering, or chipping has occurred and only to the level of surface preparation that was completed on similar surfaces, as described in the preparation section of this contract.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS THE ONLY EXPRESS WARRANTY MADE BY THE CONTRACTOR AND IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. THIS WARRANTY COVERS ONLY THOSE SERVICES PROVIDED BY PRO PAINTERS TO THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER NAMED ON THE CONTRACT. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL PRO PAINTERS BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF THE ORIGINAL CONTRACT PRICE. THIS WARRANTY MAY NOT BE ALTERED OR EXTENDED FOR ANY PURPOSED UNLESS DONE SO IN WRITING IN A DOCUMENT SIGNED BY ALL PARTIES TO THIS CONTRACT.